2009年6月1日月曜日

My happy weekend.

Hi! How are you?
I was a fun weekend. I have a lot to write!











Well, from Friday. 
After work, I went to eat Portuguese cuisine with my boyfriend.
 I ate it first. But the taste was a familiar one. 
(Portugal and Japan from the ancient trade.under the influence of many foods.
For example, tempura,and pickled Nanban.)
Really all delicious♥

Plaza Umeshin Bekkan 1F 4-12-11, NishiTenma, Kita-ku, Osaka


Saturday relaxing at the house of the boyfriend.
I'm always reading. but he has come to play me. 
A day like that.


















At night, we went to eat ramen(noodles/ラーメン).
He just loves the ramen. Of course,too. 
If you come to Osaka I tell the delicious ramen shop.
delicious ramen shop, but the traffic is inconvenient place...
















And today I went to Arashiyama(嵐山) in Kyoto.
This is a famous tourist destination.
Here has famous temple and Togetsu-bridge(渡月橋). and,the museum of Nintendo.













It's theme hyakunin-issyu (百人一首) offers great technology. Nintendo-DS while playing can make a museum guide. the costumes are on display at the time.


Then relax at the cafe. looking at the Japanese garden.
there is good in the back alley shop. 




Mmmm... I wont to write more,have been sleepy...
See you tomorrow. good night♥ 









0 コメント:

コメントを投稿