2009年5月18日月曜日

Anti mask!

I think you know now, Japan is in the swine flu epidemic.
Oh my gosh!  It is in my neighborhood.  
I think TV news is too much hype. When I go out,meet all people wear mask.
Mask! Mask! Mask!I don't like mask! Because,and suffocating,not stylish. 
And everyone are wearing mask, so I will feel like all the germ-contaminated air.
Really a bad felling! I just go out and sickly >:-<
But in fact, patients are just over 130 today. Thinking of Mexico,the state must be careful...

The Japanese are nervous and about cleanliness. I think you are more serious. 
So are public information about the swine flu.
 If your country is infected country,you should care. They are infected with even only a volleyball tournament. Even after the bank counters. 
Which case the worst feeling :[
What is important is washing hands and gargle. Maybe that's all good.
Incidentally I have never had the flu once before.
If I do not update, I would be I'm the human experiment. I might fall in the flu ↓↓↓ 

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿