2009年5月6日水曜日

To mind the silence.


Now, Japan is a national holiday. 
I was planning a trip to Paris yesterday.

However,because of the swine influenza phase 5 so I had to stop.
Instruction in business,there are recommendations for the travel ban. Even if private travel.
It's very sad...:'-(

So,I decided to go on holiday in Kyoto.
I enjoy the feeling for the tourists.

I live next to Osaka,Kyoto.
I can visit soon.


Do you know this gate?
One of the most famous tourist destinations, Heian Jingu.
I just went in my boyfriend's car. 


Then,my boyfriend and I "Murinan(無鄰菴"I went to the house.
Murinan politicians is an old villa.
There are beautiful Japanese garden.

And this villa,You can drink tea while watching the garden.

Time flows slowly.Very quiet,it will heal the heart...








1 コメント:

Ivy and Haley さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。

コメントを投稿