2009年5月22日金曜日

Little tan


Have you are self tanning treatments for face and body?
I have interest in, went to trial yesterday.
Summer is almost here. Even if I want to sunburn, but UV ray is afraid? And I will get a tan and red.

Go to department stores and tried out the cream of "Chanel" and "Clarins".
The put on the inside of the arm. So hard to see photo.
(Press the arm is the handle of the bag.)
"Chanel" is more dense. But,feel a bit sallow.
I still not buy both in the end.

French cosmetics "Sisley" quite like a good cream.  But it's very expensive.  Many Japanese women prefer fair skin. So I have to pick up a few lines.

Even so, um... Self tanning treatments mechanism is... Science classes, the same experiment to stain the onion cells.  Yes,I feel like that.






Lovely a bunch of roses♥
To be a beautiful, well inside...

 

 


0 コメント:

コメントを投稿