2009年5月11日月曜日

Universal Studios Japan


Last Saturday,I went to Universal Studios Japan(USJ).

This is one of the tourist destinations in Osaka.
By train from Osaka Station to arrive in about 15 minutes.
Even families with small children,you can easily visit.

Do you know?
USJ 3 pm admissions will be discounted from the time.
So I went admission to this time.
It's time for a snack right away☆

Oh!
Many Snoopy~!
These are the cake.



Help!






The evening quickly.

From near the sea,very romantic.
If you are choosing a honeymoon destination,I recommend here. 




I enjoyed a lot of adventure.
E.T. Adventure one of them.

But... Unfortunately,as of last Sunday is the end of the E.T. Adventure.





This photo is night parade.
I can not see that was in a queue.
It was just shooting.









Bye USJ.
I enjoyed full.
I'll go♥

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿